2010年10月27日水曜日

AUSTRIA 2010

 Guten Tag!
 I went to Austria from 6th to 15th August.
 These 10 days were great time for me… :)

Home stay
I spent Austrian lifestyle with my host family. They took me lots of places in Vienna and showed me their culture. I love to spend a day slowly in a café, a riverside restaurant and their home. Lots of love and hugs to Andi, Doris, Lisa, Max s2




Culture
 Music
 “Vienna is a city of music”. It’s an image of Vienna. Actually, there are many concerts, operas and music festivals. Music is an important part of life for Austrian people.
 

 Café
 Austrian people often go to café to eat breakfast, studying, reading news paper, play billiards and working. They have favorite café and stay long time with a cup of coffee. In the café, the time had passed slowly.


Identity
 There are lots of races in Europe so they have been proud and have succeeded their own culture. I think Japanese have to learn our culture and be proud “I’m a JAPANESE!!!”




 I learned lots of culture difference in this trip.
The countries in Europe have old history and unique culture. I want to learn more and compare with Japanese culture.

 I believe
Learning culture is important to understand each other.


P.S
 My best French friends, Yoann and Simon came to Austria to see me!  nawwww... I believe wherever I can see my lovely friends if I really want :D
The World Is Smaller Than You Think!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I love your word – the world is smaller than you think! – and also is full of adventure and discovery! So great that you are experiencing so many different cultures and meeting so many wonderful people. Interesting to know that in Europe each country and culture maintains their distinct identity – I agree, in Japan, people should be really proud to be Japanese!

    返信削除