About 30 Southeast Asian people had came to Wakayama from 28th to 31st October. They were from Brunei, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippins, Singapore and Vietnam.
We made welcome party on 28th and did a game that introdced ourselves each other such as the name, hobbies, favorite Japanese food. They looked so fun :)
On 29th, we hosted them at Wakayama uni.

We took part in the class of "世界の日本語" on Friday 1st period. In this class, Southeast Asian people gave presentations to us about their own countries. They showed us many pictures, tourism video and their traditional dance!!! Each country has different type choreography. I really loved it!!! because Japanese students joined that dance and smiled together. Even if we can't speak same language, we had fun together :D

In the afternoon, they had classes of tea ceremony and Japanese archery. I tought them how to make a tea. They were very interested in Japanese culture. I'm happy when I tell Japanese culture to foreigner and they tell me their culture...
THIS IS InterCulturalCommunication!!! I think ;)
I stayed with them only 2 days but it was great experience for me...
I want to travel around Asia to see them someday...
You are very active woman!
返信削除I want to make many friends of foreign country.
Introduce me!:)