20 year-old is a special age for Japanese. We are allowed drinking alcohol and smoking so it means we are an adult. The ceremony held on 9th January in my hometown.
I woke up at 5:30 am to go to salon. Then, I had my hair set, put on makeup and kinomo. Girls must be very busy on that day :P
After that, I took part in the ceremony. I saw my old friends. Our looks had changed but our personality had never changed :D It was great to see them again.
In this day, we opened 2 time capsules and I received a letter from me since 5 years. I wrote such as my memories, my love and my dream...I felt I has grown as a person.
Thanks to my family and my friends, I reached that day. I realized that I was brought up in a good environment. They raise me up :)
Thank you and love you all s2
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿