2011年1月26日水曜日

BenjaMinami

 I have a French boyfriend, his name is Benjamin. My life with him is InterCultural Communication for me! lol So I'd like to talk about a part of our life.
 How do you think about have a relationship with foreigner? Your answer will be "It's totally diffrent if I have relationship with Japanese." , won't you? Of course we have many problems such as differences of culture, language and way of thinking. I sometimes quarrel with him. Then we try to understand each other to make up. I think this is the most important thing in ICC. It's impossible to understand all French culture and his ideas but Ben told me, "We can discuss each other and talking is the best way to solve our problems." Thanks to him, I have found a part of French culture recently. I'll keep our relationship even if we have long distance :)

2 件のコメント:

  1. awwww, very hart warming!!!
    I'm sure you and Ben will be just fine, even you two will be in different places!
    Best wishes from karin xx

    返信削除
  2. You are well much^^
    Even if the problem happens, you can straighten out that problem.
    Happily for a loooooooong time!

    返信削除